What kind of insurance for the skiing holidays?

Over 40,000 skiers are injured each year. Here you can find out what kind of insurances are crucial.

Private liabiity insurance

Anyone who causes damage to a third party, whether by carelessness or misfortune, must pay for the loss incurred. The damaging party is liable with all his assets for the payment of compensation. Private liability insurance protects you from the financial risk of claims for damages.

If you cause, for example, an accident on the ski slope and this harms another person, the private liability insurance can cover any claims.

Private accident insurance

Most accidents occur during leisure-time. However, statutory accident insurance covers only accidents that take place at work/school/university/kindergarten or on the journeys there and back. Therefore, it is essential to have private accident insurance against the financial impact of an accident that causes permanent injury. Such an insurance provides funds to pay for the best-possible care, to make alterations to your flat/house to meet the needs of a disabled person, or to compensate for loss of income.

If you come to harm with permanent health impairments due to an accident during your skiing holidays, a private accident insurance will cover. Favorable contracts also include salvage and rescue costs.

Travel health insurance

For winter sports enthusiats in ski resorts outside Germany, it is absolutely recommended to take out a health insurance for travel abroad. It covers the treatment costs and also provides insurance coverage for a necessary repatriation as well as a helicopter operation in order to take you to the hospital after an accident on the ski slope.

Your Radtke insurance team

030 / 300 99 820

Search by keywords


Kundeninformation zur Erfüllung der gesetzlichen Informationspflicht gemäß § 11 Versicherungs-vermittlungsverordnung (VersVermV):

1. Name, Anschrift und Kontaktdaten:

Werner Radtke Vers.-Verm. GmbH
Soorstrasse 17
14050 Berlin

Telefon: 030 / 300 99 820
Telefax: 030 / 300 99 822

E-Mail: ch@radtke-versicherungen.de

Matthias Radtke ist geschäftsführender Gesellschafter der Werner Radtke Vers.-Verm. GmbH

2. Tätigkeitsart:

Versicherungsmehrfachagent mit Erlaubnis nach §34d Abs. 1 der Gewerbeordnung (GewO).

3. Gemeinsame Registerstelle nach § 11a Abs. 1 GewO und Eintragung im Vermittlerregister:

Deutscher Industrie- und Handelskammertag (DIHK) e.V.
Breite Straße 29
10178 Berlin

Telefon: 0180 600 58 50 (Festnetzpreis 0,20 Euro/Anruf; Mobilfunkpreise maximal 0,60 Euro/Anruf)

Die Eintragung im Vermittlerregister (www.vermittlerregister.info) kann unter folgender Registrierungsnummer abgerufen werden: D-8135-7FFWW-27

4. Erlaubnisbehörde:

Industrie- und Handelskammer Berlin, Fasanenstraße 85, 10623 Berlin, www.ihk-berlin.de

5. Beratung und Vergütung:

Die Werner Radtke Vers.-Verm. GmbH bietet im Zuge der Vermittlung eine Beratung gemäß den gesetzlichen Vorgaben an und erhält für die erfolgreiche Vermittlung eines Versicherungsvertrages eine Provision vom Produktanbieter. Diese Provision ist somit nicht separat von Ihnen an die Werner Radtke Vers.-Verm. GmbH zu bezahlen, sondern bereits in der Versicherungsprämie enthalten.

6. Offenlegung direkter oder indirekter Beteiligungen über 10% an Versicherungsunternehmen oder von Versicherungsunternehmen am Kapital des Versicherungsvermittlers über 10%:

Die Werner Radtke Vers.-Verm. GmbH hält keine direkte oder indirekte Beteiligung von mehr als 10% der Stimmrechte oder des Kapitals an einem Versicherungsunternehmen. Ein Versicherungsunternehmen hält keine direkte  oder indirekte Beteiligung von mehr als 10% der Stimmrechte oder des Kapitals an der Werner Radtke Vers.-Verm. GmbH.

7. Anschriften der Schlichtungsstellen:

Versicherungsombudsmann e.V.
Postfach 08 06 32, 10006 Berlin

Internet: www.versicherungsombudsmann.de

Ombudsmann für die Private Kranken- und Pflegeversicherung
Postfach 06 02 22, 10052 Berlin

Internet: www.pkv-ombudsmann.de